|Launch Year|| Length||Designer||Guests||Cabins|
- 4 Cabins & 4 Electric Heads
- Generator & Air Conditioning
- Fully Battened Main w/Stackpack/Lazy Jacks & Furling Genoa
- Electric Winches and Electric Windlass with Remote
- 1 Fridges & 1 Freezer
- Fusion USB Player with Loudspeakers Saloon & Cockpit
- Forward & Aft Cockpit accessible through main saloon
- Chart Plotter, GPS, & Autopilot
- Cell Phone & VHF Radio
- Snorkeling & Safety Gear
- Chart & Cruising Guide
- Dinghy with 18hp Outboard
- Electric Davits
- Fully Equipped Galley
(Dec. 16th - Jan. 3rd / Feb. 1st - April 10th)
(Jan 4th - Jan 31st / April 11th - April 30th)
(May 1st - July 9th / Nov. 6th - Dec. 15th)
(July 10th - November 5th)
The award-winning Leopard 48 offers blue water performance and comfortable living spaces; this catamaran is a popular member of the Leopard line.
The Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon and a stairway to the forward platform. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with cockpit table. A raised helm station, providing excellent panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water maneuverability.
The galley of the Leopard 48 comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample prepping space. The expertly-designed interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising catamaran.